Executive Assistant | Primary Admin Support Agent
“No man that does not see visions will ever realize any high hope or undertake any high enterprise. – Woodrow Wilson”
Why hire an Executive Assistant?
- You will gain a highly dedicated full-time or part-time employee.
- Your business will benefit with Zean’s extensive skills and experiences.
- Acquire an Executive Assistant who will support your business’ operations, marketing or management department.
- Finally, employ an administration professional with years of experience as an administrative assistant, board secretariat, internal auditing team member, internal policy researcher, graphic designer, website builder, social media manager and lots more.
Why hire an Admin Support Agent?
- You can claim tax deduction on payments made for contractor or subcontractor hire. Ask the ATO or your Tax Agent, if you are eligible.
- Availability at short notice. If not fully booked, I can be at your office soon as the next day.
- Project-based. This means you can rehire me anytime your business needs my service again.
- Reduced costs in recruitment. No need to pay recruitment agencies.
Why hire a Virtual Assistant?
- We are reliable, flexible, and inexpensive.
- Hourly rate. You get your money’s worth.
- No lock-in contract.
- Reduced use of office facility and resources. If needed, I provide my own at my home office.
- Reduced fixed operational costs (salary, expenses, superannuation, sick leave etc.)
VA Business Coaching
Few people are as confident as they would like to be. Yet self-confidence is very important because it shows in everything we do.
The good news is this … the way you think of yourself is only a premise. It’s simply an idea in your mind that you’ve built your entire personality on. And you can change that idea any time you want.
If you’d like to be more confident in one or more areas of your life, this will surely help. It provides simple ways to quickly change how you think of yourself, and earn more respect and attention from others in the process. My VA Business Coaching is for you. I know what it takes to build that dream and work with your ideal clients.
What you can expect:
- 6 x 30 minutes one on one coaching sessions (held weekly)
- Unlimited live chat or email support between sessions
With our one to one weekly coaching sessions, together, we will identify your goals and objective.
During our live chat or email support sessions, we will assess any road blocks and strategise on how to slowly tear them down, brick by brick.