Quality EA Service
- Produce and manage information by transcribing, formatting, encoding, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserving executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintaining executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Representing the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintaining customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completing projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Preparing reports by collecting and analysing information.
- Securing information by completing data base backups.
- Providing historical reference by developing and utilising filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintaining office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensuring operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Health and Safety
Quality Admin Support Service
ZH Admin Support aims to provide collaborative administrative support service that meets realistic expectations of the client.
* Provides collaborative one-on-one administrative service to clients who are based in Gold Coast and South Brisbane area.
* Oversees the qualification and continuous learning of individual support agent and teams.
* Supervises the quality of outputs made by support agents.
* Manages work load and schedules of each support agents.
* Assigns client to support agents.
* Implements strict adherence to the protection of clients’ privacy rights, Work Health and Safety, and relevant Industry Code of Practices.
* Oversees the validity and accurate of amounts reflected in invoices and quotes.
* Provides collaborative virtual and ad-hoc support to clients of ZH Admin Support.
* Ensures timely submission of quality outputs.
* Takes responsibility on mistakes and are self-directed in providing quality outputs.
* Follows Australian legislation and standards such as Privacy Act, Work Health and Safety, and Industry Code of Practices that relates to their client.
* Ensures that the amounts reflected in invoices and quotes are honest and valid.
* Collaborating Partners under the Support Agent list are independent businesses. They function as a separate unit. To access their services, they need to be contacted directly.
Team of Support Agents
* Provides professional support service from various skill sets.
* Operates in clear matrixes that supports the business objectives of the client.
* Keeps clear and open communications that are strictly work-related.
* Conduct disciplined weekly progress report sessions.
* Follows SMART objectives in breaking down deliverables into smaller pieces that can be finished in shorter time periods.
* Practices interdependence amongst team members and follows instructions from the Primary Agent.
2.1 ZH Admin Support maintains a range of Internal Quality Assurance arrangements. This may include but not limited to the following:
* risk management
* continuous improvement
* discrimination and workplace harassment
* team guidelines and disciplinary procedures
* financial management
* records management
* recruitment and induction of subcontractors
* subcontractor qualifications
* professional development record of subcontractors
Health and Safety
All Admin Support Agents have a primary responsibility to ensure that the work they undertake or supervise is carried out in a safe manner.
WHS Policies and Procedures
In accordance with Work Heath and Safety 2011, ZH Admin Support follows the Australian Standards in providing safe work environment for contractors and clients, and necessary report system in recording workplace injuries.
This is an internal code of that ensures ethical standards in all support agents. It discusses guidelines on how to uphold professional and individual growth without compromising ethical values.
This is an internal pledge for quality service from all support agents. It discusses guidelines on how to deliver and manage client request and complaints.
This is an internal code for all support agents. It discusses guidelines on how to treat clients according to Australian Standards and Code of Practices.
This is an internal policy that adheres to Privacy Act 1988. It discusses how ZH Admin Support follows proper handling of personal and confidential information of clients.